You deserve the best! That’s why we carefully inspect every Scrub Buddy product before we ship your order, so you can start enjoying it from day one.
Your 12 month warranty is automatically activated with the purchase of your product.
When something goes wrong, we’ve got you covered. Save time by double checking that the following has been done before contacting us:
- Verify that your Scrub Buddy was purchased from tryscrubbuddy.com
- View the Warranty Terms below to ensure that it’s still covered.
When the above has been completed, please email us here with examples of the deficiencies so we can help you with your return and/or exchange.
Learn more about the return process on our Shipping and Returns page.
Scrub Buddy Warranty Terms
Scrub Buddy Limited Warranty Service for U.S.A.
1. Warranty Coverage
- a) For the duration of the Warranty Period, Scrub Buddy warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship arising from Normal Use of the Product.
- b) If there is a defect in the Product which is covered by this Limited Warranty, Scrub Buddy agrees to replace the Product with a new equivalent Product. This is the sole remedy available for breach of Warranty. Should you wish to return the Product for exchange, you must contact warranty support here.
- c) This Limited Warranty is exclusive of all other Warranties, whether oral or written, expressed or implied. There are no implied Warranties created by the manufacture, sale, or use of the Product. If Scrub Buddy cannot lawfully disclaim implied Warranties under this Limited Warranty, all such Warranties, including Warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration of this Limited Warranty. Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied Warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.
2. How to get Warranty service
- Subject to the limitations listed below you may obtain service under this Limited Warranty by contacting our warranty support here.
- a) This Warranty is limited and may be relied upon only:(i) by the original end user of Scrub Buddy’s Product; and(ii) where the Product was manufactured by or for Scrub Buddy and sold by an authorized distributor.
- b) To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, you will be required to provide Scrub Buddy with original proof of purchase date.
- c) This Limited Warranty does not apply where the Product is subjected to use that does not constitute Normal Use, including but not limited to personal injury or property damage arising from misuse of the Product.
- Scrub Buddy is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the Product, whether arising from an electrical issue or otherwise; except as determined by law. Some US States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This Limited Warranty is valid only in the United States, as defined by United States law and this present Warranty.
- a) “Normal Use” means ordinary consumer use under normal home conditions according to the instruction manual included with the Product. It does not include using the Product with a voltage converter.
- b) “Product” means Scrub Buddy Deep Cleansing Brush
- c) Warranty period is as follows:
- (i)Scrub Buddy Deep Cleansing Brush: One year from the date of purchase of the Product, as indicated on the original proof of purchase.